I’ve lost my way with blogging over the last few months and realise I’m just not that passionate about it anymore. Well, in it’s current state. I need a new theme, a new direction and a new image… Hence the changes.
- A new layout – purchased from Etsy – that is far more in-keeping with the image I want to portray.
- A new name! My name, in fact! My blog is now called ‘Chloe Alice Lily’, which is my first name and two middle names!
- A new domain – you can now find my blog at chloealicelily.co.uk… Cool, right? Was a bit of a faff but I managed it.
- A new style of picture-taking: flay-lay photography is what I’m going to focus on and I’m going to do my best with an iPhone camera (only 6s) and natural light but hopefully I’ll improve!
- A ‘Shop my Blog’ page where you can shop all the items you find mentioned on my blog, and just some other bits that I’ve picked up recently that I adore.
- More social media presence: I want this blog to be more openly advertised on social media, so that’s what I aim to do!
- A new posting bi-weekly schedule featuring tips on uni life, beauty reviews, moving updates, ‘Tasty Tuesdays’ and much more! (Posts every Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday).
I really hope you love the new look as much as I do! I hope to see you around!